RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
This issue with Mass Effect Andromeda has been present since the game was released in 2017, with some players seeing a “data save” error when trying to continue playing the game. This issue is said to occur on Xbox One and PS4.
If you want to solve this problem, you should start with a simple cold start (power cycle). This procedure confirms the operation of both consoles and clears all temperature data stored on the power capacitors.
However, the data backup error may be entirely due to the game, since the design of this game provides for a maximum number of automatic backups that can be created by the game. However, in older versions of the game, this limitation does not prevent the system from creating brand new ones – they were always created, but some were damaged and unusable. To solve this problem, you need to delete all unnecessary backups (and corrupted instances) from your Xbox or PS4 console.
If you are having problems with your PS4 and the error message indicates that the game content is not installing, it is most likely a licensing issue. If this is the case, you can solve the problem by restoring all game licenses.
And if nothing works, you may conclude that you have a basic corruption problem or a corrupted memory game that cannot be recovered. In this case, your only hope of solving the problem is to reset the console to factory settings and see if this resolves the data logging error.
Deleting saved games (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)
In this case, the problem can be solved by manually deleting unnecessary items from the “Save Games” folder. Again, there are two different ways to do this for the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. We are listed both below.
Deleting saved game data on your PlayStation 4
- Drag the mouse into the main menu of the toolbar and select “Settings” from the vertical menu.
- Scroll down the list of options and select “Retain saved application data.”
- Select “Data stored in system memory” and then select “Delete”.
- A list of all saved game data can be found in the Clear Saved Data (System Memory) menu. Search this list and find the Mass Effect item: : Andromeda.
- Select the item above and click on “Options”. Now highlight each unnecessary item and press “Delete”.
- Restart the PlayStation 4 and verify that the data logging error has been corrected.
Updated January 2021:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. Moreover, this utility corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. With this software, you can solve and prevent computer problems quickly:
- Stap 1: Download de PC Recovery and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Click on the “Start Scan” button to find Windows registry issues that can cause PC problems.
- Step 3: Click on the “Fix All” button to fix all the problems.
Delete saved game data on Xbox One
- Access the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your gamepad.
- Select “My Games and Applications,” and then select the “Show All” menu.
- Navigate through the menu on the right and select “Mass Effect:: Andromeda”. Press A to open the pop-up menu.
- Select “Manage games and add-ons” from the context menu.
- Select “Saved Data” from the menu on the left. Go to the right hand menu and select the user profile associated with your problem. Now select all the saved game data that you don’t need and want to delete.
- Select “Delete All.”
Check the external hard drive
If the error occurs when you try to run a game/application from an external hard drive, or even during the game, it means that it is not working properly and you need to fix it.
This error usually occurs after the PS4 system has already recognized and activated the external hard drive. Therefore, the external hard drive works fine with the PS4 until this error occurs.
The problem is not serious if the external hard drive does not make clicking / squeaking noises. Usually it is the damaged sectors that affect the functionality of the drive and you need to remove them.
You can connect the external hard drive to another PS4 to make sure it is fully functional. This will ensure that your external hard drive is not the cause, that the data on it is corrupt or that the drive itself is not working properly.
If you are convinced that your external hard drive is not working properly, you can try connecting it to your computer and performing a full formatting. This will hopefully restore performance to its original state and solve the problem.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
mass effect andromeda save data error insufficient space, mass effect andromeda save data error pc, mass effect andromeda save data error deep space pack, mass effect andromeda save glitch, unable to load your save file mass effect andromeda, save data error mass effect andromeda xbox one, mass effect andromeda can t load save ps4, mass effect andromeda can’t save